The MAC cyclocross series held its finale December 7 at the Capital ‘Cross Classic in Reston, Virginia. Lake Fairfax Park … Continue reading Capital ‘Cross 2008: The One With The Wind
The MABRA cyclocross series held its championship race in Taneytown, Maryland, November 30. Purists might say it was perfect cross … Continue reading MABRA CX Championship 2008: The One For The Mudders
2. What was the best/worst part of the course? LINDSAY BAYER (1st Place Women Cat3/4): The best part was the … Continue reading Urban Cross 2008: The Good, The Bad … That Brick Wall
3. Describe your winning (or losing) move. GUNNAR SHOGREN: Master’s Race-Get the hole-shot, put out enough effort to stay in … Continue reading Urban Cross 2008: Game On!
4. Pre-race ritual, warm-up, food, etc.? NOAH BELL: Eat breakfast, ride the course a few times, eat lunch after race. … Continue reading Urban Cross 2008: The Voodoo That You Do
6. Are you sandbagging? If not, defend yourself. [If you didn’t finish first, was the winner sandbagging???] LINDSAY BAYER: I … Continue reading Urban Cross 2008: For Real, This Is My First Cross Race Ever …
7. Are you racing next week? What will you do differently, what will you try to repeat? CJ CONGROVE: Yep, … Continue reading Urban Cross 2008: Keep It Rolling …
9. Is CX your main focus? GUNNAR SHOGREN: No, racing bikes is my main focus. LINDSAY BAYER: Not a chance. … Continue reading Urban Cross 2008: All In Or Just For Fun.
10. Got a training/racing/life/stock tip you would like to share? KENNETH MORRIS: I have several injuries from a car accident … Continue reading Urban Cross 2008: What’s Your Secret?
11. Other than race, what do you do? JULIE KULIECZA: huh? STEVE FIFE: Hang out with friends and family. LINDSAY … Continue reading Urban Cross 2008: So, What Do You Do?